Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

On the Run - The way I look today I shouldn't really have posted but....


I probably shouldn't have posted a picture today as I look so dreadful and it's enough to put anyone off anything!

I have been suffering from migraines over the past few days and feel the same as I look - totally washed out.  A good friend of mine was very lovely today though, describing me as pale but in a porcelain type of way, as opposed to my daughter's comment the other day that I matched my mac - sort of biscuit coloured and a bit yellow.  She was right though. That brings a whole new meaning to matchy matchy!


Anyway, to be honest there was very little thought about my outfit today because I was just concerned with being comfortable.  All that I can say is that today's outfit is the same colour scheme as yesterday's but obviously much more casual and it had stripes instead of spots.  I do like coral and navy together - it's an all year round colour combination that just seems to work.

Anyway, don't let it be said that I only bring you photos of when things are going well!

We did however manage to catch up on Doctors from yesterday in which our house was featured. There really is something quite freaky about seeing a room on TV which you are actually sitting in at the time of watching. Later on we also made it to see a production of the Tiger Who Came for Tea. Pretending to be a Tiger was great fun not least of all because it caused maximum embarrassment to our ten year old son (who was embarrassed enough at having to be there in the first place.) So looking on the bright side, the day wasn't all bad!

Today I am wearing

An odd coloured face, H&M striped jumper dress, Gap skinny jeans, Jigsaw shoe boots, Cocinnelle bag