Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Keeping my promise to myself to keep wearing this Whistles wardrobe workhorse!


Keeping my promise to myself to wear my Hana utility dress from Whistles as much as possible, here I'm wearing it for the second time this week.

I wanted this dress to be a wardrobe work horse not only to justify its expense but also because it's the type of dress that I could wear for a multitude of different events - so I just need to make sure that  do!

For the daytime it's easy to throw on in the same way that I might wear a pair of jeans. Just so as to ring the changes slightly with this outfit, I layered a Jigsaw long sleeved top underneath it. It would work equally well for the evening though minus the striped top but with plenty of bracelets and leopard print, or sparkly, heels. And most importantly of all, it's warm!