Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Yeeee-haaa! Slappa my thigh in my knee high burgundy boots!

 

Although I've been writing Style Guile for over four years now, I think that you would be hard pressed to find any outfits where I've worn knee high boots. For the last few years I haven't really been a fan of them - not on me at least - but slowly the tide is turning. I guess that ankle boots just took over for a while but then I came across this La Redoute pair of heeled/slightly slouchy boots that were gifted to me by them last year. I always loved the colour of them and with burgundy/ox-blood being a big trend this season it prompted me to give them a whirl. In theory (or in my head at least!) they should also work with my striped navy and white Whistles skirt - time will tell!

For similar try these from La Redoute (£169)...


Or there's this pair, also from La Redoute which at £44.50 are half price.


Let me know what you think and how you get on!